Who we are
We are Flaming Fires Limited, company number 03882203 registered in England and Wales.
Our registered office is: Stirling House, Carriers Fold, Church Road, Wombourne, Staffordshire, WV5 9DJ.
Our VAT registration number is: 559610815
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you submit our contact form we will store your name, telephone number, email address and the message you send to us in order to respond and fulfil your enquiry.
When you visit our website, we may collect technical data about the device you are using, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type in industry standard server logs that nearly every website uses. Server logs are used for system administration and maintaining website security.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a legitimate interest.
What are cookies?
‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored by the web browser on your computer or mobile device. Websites use these files to store information and enable various types of functionality. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What cookies are used on this website?
How do I turn cookies off?
If you wish, you can disable cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. However, this may prevent websites that you visit from working correctly. You can also use our cookie consent banner to decide which types of cookies are set through this website.
- block Google Analytics from reporting on this website by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us in order to respond to your enquiry.
We may share information with third parties who help us provide our services to you; for example delivery companies in order to ship goods to you, or IT service providers in order to deliver email notifications and facilitate access to this website.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
If you have sent data to us, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Flaming Fires Ltd: Millbrook House, High Street, Wombourne, Wolverhampton, WV5 9DP.
Please see our contact page for further ways to get in touch.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk